1. Walter Botts was a drummer boy at age 10 who later attained international fame and was immortalized by the artist James Montgomery Flagg. Who?
2. Which sports personality was named by his/her parents after a Japanese steak they saw on a restaurant menu?
3. Identify the famous personality who is posing as King Arthur.
4. X was a hard hitting middle order batsman during his playing days. He has a record of scoring six boundaries in one over. He accomplished this feat in a Bob Willis over in a 1982 test match against
. He has also acted in a Hindi film by the name “Kabhi Ajnabi”. Who is he? England
5. Reportedly its, a hyena's yell played in reverse, a camel bleat, a soprano belting out a high C, and a man yelling. What am I talking about?