A quiz by Mr.Senthil Kumar. Whose email ID I forgot to add to the users list. My bad. From next time on, he will post directly.
- What is the word for a person summarized thus: “He ventures forth from the world of common day into a region of supernatural wonder: fabulous forces are there encountered and a decisive victory is won: he comes back from this mysterious adventure with the power to bestow boons on his fellow man.”
- In film language, what would you call “a segment which uses rapid editing, special effects and music to present compressed narrativeinformation”
- In Greek mythology what is the offspring of Poseidon (the God of Sea) and Medusa (the Gorgon) called?
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn!” – This one is a famous quote from a famous film and has not been swept away by the winds – Name the film.
- Which company won this award “Safest and Most Environmentally Conscious Indian Shipping Company” for the year 2007?
- The use of what has been found to significantly decrease the risk of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)?
- I started my career with “Terry Web and the Spiders” then moved to “Crawling King Snakes.” However, I am most remembered for the work I did with Robert Plant, John Paul Jones, and Jimmy Page. Who am I and what was that band called?
- Who am I?
- I was the lover of Aphrodite
- I swam the Hellsponte every night to be with her, but was drowned in a storm.
- I share my name with a famous Tennis Player’s first name
- If you had erythrophobia what would you be afraid of?
- Which country once banned Donald Duck comics because he doesn’t wear pants?
- What is “Olympic Javelin” with respect to the London Olympic Games of 2012?
- If you went to a “chirotonsor” what would you get?
- What is “Saturday night paralysis?”
- To end, this one should be easy. What is a “pangram?”