1.What is presently known as ‘X’ ought to have been named after the first resident of that street.
It was the usual practice then to name streets after the first resident irrespective of their class, caste or contribution.
When civil authorities approached him for his formal approval the humble, religious and self effasive gentleman requested it be named after a famous temple deity.Identify ‘X’.
2. Who are they?
• Max Ray - ‘Brilliant’ Sea Operations Commander
• Jake Rockwell - ‘Rugged’ Land Operations Specialist
• Ace McCloud - ‘Daring’ Air Operations Expert
3.To whose memory did Albert Uderzo dedicate this character fro Asterx and The Falling Sky?
4. In the most common versions of the story, he is an English barber who murders his customers with a cut-throat razor (or “straight razor” in American English),and turns their remains into meat pies. His establishment is situated in the historical Fleet Street of London.
5. This dessert in Italian means “pick me up” but can be translated figuratively as “make me less sad/happier”.
• The first documented mention of this dessert in a published work appears in a Greek cookbook.
• Some claim that it was first created in Northern Italy during the First World War. Women made these desserts for their men to take with them as they were being sent off to war. They might have believed the high caffeine and energy content of these desserts would give their men more energy to fight and help bring them home safely.
6. ‘X’ is a very rich source of Iron, vitamins and anti-oxidants essential for human nutrition.Also known as Puntikura,comes in two varieties, green stemmed leaf and red stemmed. The red stemmed variety is more sour than the green stemmed variety.Identify ‘X’.
She’s the Man A comedy of errors
10 Things I Hate About You Taming of the shrew
Clueless Twelfth Night
Lion King Othello
8. Which company owns the brand Dettol ( parachlorometaxylenol ) ?
9. Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Ltd started its first cafe in Brigade Road,Bangalore in 1996.Today it is spread across 69 Indian cities and has around 436 outlets.How are their cafe’s better known as ?
Identify t he Band
11. Where can you find these places?
• Kabir Lane
• Vinayak Mudali Street
• Mempi Hills
• Frederick Lawley’s Statue
12. Complete this quote “Shoot all the bluejays you want , if you can hit ‘em, but remember it’s a sin ————”
13.Kishore Biyani in his autobiography-”It Happened in India ” says “You might think that X was inspired from Sam Walton’s Wal-mart but the truth is everyone joining us had to spend a week in Y to learn the system.”Identify X and Y
14.Who’s the pokemon character Hitmonchan inspired from?
15.The only known ingredient of this drink is mistletoe.Lobster may be added for flavor.It comes in many other flavors including cheese omelette and vegetable soup.Identify the drink
16.DURING Don Bradman’s Australian cricket team’s tour of England in 1948, someone asked dashing, handsome all rounder Keith Miller to name the three most wonderful sights in England. Without any hesitation, Miller replied, “The hills of Derbyshire, the leg sweep of Denis Compton and ‘X’.Identify ‘X’.