It's a theme for today, folks.
6 questions, all having a recurring theme.
Theme has a connection with the CQC blog :D
Idea contribution: Shtud Boy
1. The X is an organized crime unit appearing in the DC Comics universe. It was founded by 71 men and women from all over Europe who came together in Spain in 1462, and named themselves X in order to honor their dead allies. The surviving members combined various scientific, arcane and alchemical methods of life extension in order to render themselves immortal. They later discovered that the only way they could stay alive was to own the land they lived on, and to feed off the despair and negative emotions of the human tenants on their lands, they also learned how to become immaterial and possess human bodies. Identify.
2. Might be a little arbit: This is a mid-sized automobile from Audi, made between 1968 and 1994. The origins of the first one have become legendary in Germany. It was the first ever model to have side mounted headlights. It was the company's largest car since the revival of the Audi brand by Volkswagen in 1965. Its name refers to its power output. Identify.
3. Connect the two pictures, and identify the missing person:
4. Connect the following footballers. Exhaustive list as of now.
If there's anybody I missed out on, feel free to say who in the comments :)
Matt Le Tissier
5. This is a Google doodle released on 23rd March, 2010. Two parts to the question. Who does it commemorate? For what reason?
6. Sitter: In the Mahabharatha, who was unable to have any children for a long time, she eventually becoming pregnant, but not delivering for two years, after which she gave birth to a lump of flesh?
On behalf of the CQC, I wish everybody a happy Children's Day :)